Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!



A lot of people have different holiday traditions. For my family, we have an entire Christmas program where we do crafts, put on a talent show, drink champagne, eat like kings, and listen to The Night Before Christmas recited from memory by a 91-year-old close family friend. My fiance's family spends the evening listening to 70's and 80's hair metal bands and talking about sports. This year I'll be with them. And don't worry, I have my Ratt 8-tracks at the ready.

Here's to hoping you have a very Merry Christmas! 
And that you somehow ended up on the nice list this year.





Merry Christmas!

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, Jolene!! We always spend Christmas Eve with the family. Everyone gets one gift--a new pair of pajamas. Then we eat cookies and read The Night Before Christmas. This year we'll also be convincing the two year old we hear reindeer on the roof. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Hi Tamara! Thanks for the post! I love that tradition-- giving pjs! So awesome! My family always does The Night Before Christmas too. Somehow, it's strange how the night wouldn't be complete without it! Awww! I love the idea of reindeer on the roof! You are so awesome! That'll be a memory they wont forget!

      Delete