Monday, June 18, 2012

I Hunt Killers


I Hunt KillersI Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was beyond hypnotized with this novel, and honestly, I was devastated to finish it! Part of me wanted to read as slow as possible so that it didn’t have to end. The other half of me didn’t want to sleep so that I could find out the end; something that had occupied my mind since I walked out of the bookstore with it. It’s awesome to read such a dark and entertaining, not to mention funny, YA novel. There definitely needs to be more of them out there.

Barry Lyga is a wizard. I was completely transfixed on this novel, and honestly, I’m not sure I can wait that long until the sequel comes out.
Jazz is a teenage boy, unsure about himself. He’s fighting the normal issues every teen does, but is carrying baggage that’s heavier than any airline would allow.

Jazz’s father is a world famous, horrific serial killer who raised Jazz to follow in his footsteps. But Jazz wants nothing to do with the terrible legacy that he now faces. Except for the fact that he has these urges…a killer’s urges.

So when a murderer copycat ends up in town, following in his father’s footsteps, Jazz is eager to try and solve the crime to prove that he is nothing like his father was…something that he isn’t so sure of himself, deep down.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment