Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/7/10


I love the beach! Last night, me, Ryan (the boyfriend), Drake (the roommate), and his sister (visiting from.....somewhere) all went to Laguna Beach to watch the sunset and eat dinner together. Of course, the second I got close enough, I ran towards to beach because the sunset looked so beautiful!

I love how the water looks even more blue, almost flourescent when the sun begins to set! I couldn't believe the vividness of the oranges, reds, and their incredible contrast with the water. I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes. I have seen a sunset before. But it has been a while since I've enjoyed it so....and I hope you find it just as stupendous as I.

The place we wanted to eat was this little pizzeria on a corner. But when we arrived, they were already closed. So we ate at BJs. I couldn't believe how tiny the BJs is in Laguna, but it was still delicious! Once you're inside, it felt like I was eating somewhere inside of a boat, it's so quaint!

I have to go into work tonight....BOOO! Being that I had school earlier today, I really am not looking forward to this, however, I will just have to grin and bear it. I haven't won the lottery yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment