Thursday, April 30, 2009

uh oh.

So I wouldn't classify how I am feeling as sick, per se, but yesterday I did sleep for a total of over 12 hours. Mind you, this was 12 neccessary hours that I needed to work on essay and such homework that the percrastinator in me insists on putting off.
However I was feeling so darned tired I laid down. And once I did this, I realized that my head was pounding too hard to actually sleep. However, once I laid down for an hour I forced myself into a sleep coma, that did not end until this morning.
I had better not be getting sick or I'm going to kick the ass of every customer that comes in the door to Best Buy, whether or not they are guilty of getting me possibly sick.
In other news I did make an exceptional salad for dinner last night. It has only about 360-400 calories (depending on how much extras you put in) and it is definitely a very manly salad. Ryan loved it and he usually hates salads.
Here is the recipe (it makes 1, so double if you're making it a date meal):
  1. 1 green bel pepper (chopped up to whatever size you want)
  2. 2 1/2 cups spinach or salad greens
  3. some chicken pieces (I got one of those premade ones at Ralphs because I'm lazy)
  4. Cilantro (I picked off however much I wanted)
  5. Roma tomato (1 chopped up)
  6. chiles (optional...to give it some spice)
  7. Avocado slices (1/2 per salad)
  8. 1/4 cup of drained black beans (uncooked)
  9. For dressing, per salad pour 1 teaspoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lime juice

It was seriously amazing and filling! So you should try it. And I am pretty sure that it tastes even better if it is eaten out of super cute bowls, preferably pink, sparkly, or polka dotted. These said dining dishes also increase manliness and chesthair.

No comments:

Post a Comment